Spry Gum - Fresh Natural Dental Defense System (Spearmint, 100 Count - Pack of 2)
Sale Sold out
Regular price $11.43 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
- FRESH SPEARMINT GUM: Spry spearmint gum will help to keep you breath smelling fresh and is moisturizing for your mouth. It’s the ideal freshen up gum that is also good for your teeth. Our gum is conveniently packed with a screw on lid container so you can stay fresh on the road, at work, or with your friends. The natural peppermint gives a blast of cool, refreshing flavor, which provides a nice alternative to other aspartame free gum.
- IMPROVES TOOTH DENTAL CARE: Clinical studies have shown that the use of xylitol on a daily basis, may reduce the risk of tooth decay. Our spry gum is part of an essential dental defense system that may also help fight off cavities. Xylitol is a natural ingredient that inhibits bacteria's ability to stick to your teeth. When bacteria can't stick, they can't colonize. Ask your dentist and hygienist about the amazing benefits of xylitol.
- SUGAR FREE XYLITOL GUM: Instead of corn syrup or sugar our gum is made with 100% xylitol. Xylitol sweetener is derived from the fibrous parts of plants, similar in taste to regular organic sugar. We use no filler, flow agents or other sugar additives. Xylitol is a natural sugar that tastes just like real sugar and a great choice when looking for sweetners and sugar alternatives.
- NON-GMO GLUTEN FREE NATURAL GUM: Unlike other packs of gum, Spry gum uses natural ingredients that are Non GMO and gluten free. Spry Xylitol gum is 40% lower in calories than other mint gum that contain regular sugars, but contains the same sweetness. It can be a great choice for using in diabetic foods and snacks, keto friendly foods or used in blood sugar support supplements.
- FIGHTS BAD BREATH: Use daily after meals and between normal brushes. For best results use Spry spearmint gum with Spry Coolmint Toothpaste and Spry Coolmint Oral Rinse for a fresh breath. Spry Peppermint Chewing Gum can help prevent bad breath caused by a poor pH balance, dry mouth, and the lack of saliva. Chewing xylitol gum after meals can increase your saliva output and help neutralize the acids that cause bad breath.